This meal is so quick, easy, and so good. I usually have all the ingredients on hand and everyone enjoys the honey mustard flavor. —Joyce Moynihan, Lakeville, Minnesota
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place pork on a greased rack in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan lined with foil. In a small bowl, combine glaze ingredients; set aside 3 tablespoons glaze for basting. Spoon remaining glaze over pork.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 24-28 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with reserved glaze. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Honey-Mustard Pork Tenderloin in Simple & Delicious December/January 2013, p29
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review