This meal is so quick, easy, and so good. I usually have all the ingredients on hand and everyone enjoys the honey mustard flavor. —Joyce Moynihan, Lakeville, Minnesota
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place pork on a greased rack in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan lined with foil. In a small bowl, combine glaze ingredients; set aside 3 tablespoons glaze for basting. Spoon remaining glaze over pork.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 24-28 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with reserved glaze. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Honey-Mustard Pork Tenderloin in Simple & Delicious December/January 2013, p29
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Honey Mustard Pork Tenderloin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 6, 2013
"This was so good, my husband asked to take leftovers for lunch tomorrow! Word to the wise, you really DO need to line your pan with aluminum foil. I've learned my lesson! LOL!"