This is one of the quickest main-dish entrees I have...and one of the most delicious. My family loves honey and mustard. Paired with crispy pork, it's even more mouthwatering. Pounding the boneless chops tenderizes them and makes them cook quickly. It's wonderful to have something as tasty as this when time is short.—Stephanie Moon, Boise, Idaho
- 4 boneless butterflied pork chops (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/3 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 8 crackers)
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Flatten pork to 1/8-in. thickness. In a small bowl, combine honey and mustard; brush over both sides of pork. In a shallow bowl, combine cracker and bread crumbs; add pork and turn to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook pork over medium heat in oil and butter for 2-3 minutes on each side or until crisp and juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Honey-Mustard Pork Scallopini in Quick Cooking September/October 1998, p28
Reviews for Honey-Mustard Pork Scallopini
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review