- 4 boneless butterflied pork chops (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/3 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 8 crackers)
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Flatten pork to 1/8-in. thickness. In a small bowl, combine honey and mustard; brush over both sides of pork. In a shallow bowl, combine cracker and bread crumbs; add pork and turn to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook pork over medium heat in oil and butter for 2-3 minutes on each side or until crisp and juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Honey-Mustard Pork Scallopini
"loved the flavor, however had trouble keeping breading on while cooking so looked nothing like the picture family loved it either way so will definetly make again"
"The pork chops were moist and flavorful, and it cooked up quickly as well."
"This has become one of my family's favorite dishes. It is so easy to make and taste's soooooo good!"
"You need to be careful to make them thin enough. If they don't cook quickly the mustard mixture burns onto the pan."
"Love this one! I also use it with thin chicken. Thanks :)"