Honey-Mustard Pork Roast Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups beer or ginger ale
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 16 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup minced fresh rosemary, or 4 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (2 to 2-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a small bowl, combine the beer, mustard, honey, oil, garlic and rosemary. Pour half into a large resealable plastic bag; add the roast. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade from pork. Place roast on a rack in a roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55 to 65 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before carving.
- Place reserved marinade in a small saucepan. Add cream and pan drippings if desired. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes or until reduced. Serve with sliced pork. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Honey-Mustard Pork Roast
Sort By :
Will write rating after we try it! Looks easy and should be a treat for a holiday change.
so very delicious and easy!
I accidentally clicked 4 stars and meant to click 5 stars. The system wouldn't let me change it! Definitely a 5-star recipe!
Very easy and very good. I have made this several times and it always turns out great.