Honey Mustard Pork Recipe
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup reduced-sodium beef broth, divided
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- Hot cooked long grain and wild rice, optional
- In a large nonstick skillet, brown pork in oil on all sides. Add 1/2 cup broth. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until meat is tender. Remove pork with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
- Stir in the honey, mustard and remaining broth. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Gradually stir into the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Return pork to the pan; heat through. Serve with rice if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Honey Mustard Pork(4)
Sort By :
Very good. Very easy. Made this with Cranberry-nut wild rice (TOH recipe) and some frozen crinkle carrots and the whole family raved about the meal! Great for a weeknight.
Very good, very easy and very flavorful
I really enjoyed this meal. The ratio of mustard and honey was perfect and it wasn't too much of either. Just a really balanced sauce with lots of great flavor. I made this with a box of Uncle Ben's Long Grain Wild Rice (as suggested) and it paired up great. Very quick and easy, too!
This sauce had a nice mild flavor. Not too much mustard and not too much honey. yum!
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >