Honey-Mustard Glazed Salmon Recipe
- 10 salmon fillets (5 ounces each)
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Place fillets, skin side down, on a greased baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard, honey and salt; spoon over salmon.
- 2. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 8-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 10 servings.
1 fillet equals 331 calories, 16 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 283 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 28 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.