- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Dash pepper
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 4-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Rub over pork. Place in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal bag and refrigerate overnight.
- Combine the glaze ingredients. Place tenderloin on a rack in a foil-lined shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally with glaze. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Honey-Mustard Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Sort By :
Very juicy. I would cut back on the thyme and oregano for my taste. I roast just to 145 degrees for a small tenderloin for two.
This is my go to recipe for pork tenderloin. I occasionally leave the spices on it, but more often I just throw it together and put it in the toaster over. No muss, no fuss! Always tastes wonderful, and makes great leftovers.
Loved it! Highly recommend! I did not marinate it since I wasn't prepared but it still came out excellent! I reserved some glaze & heated till it was saucy & poured over tenderloin when finished to give it more sauce. YUMMY!
This pork tenderloin has become a regular addition to the dinner rotation at our home. It's juicy, tender, flavorful, and easy.
More Recipe Collections
- Condiments >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Make Ahead Dinner Recipes >