I tinkered around with a family cole slaw recipe until I arrived at this sweet & tangy combination. The packaged shredded cabbage is a real time-saver, and the honey helps the dressing come together faster. An added bonus is there no mess to clean up!
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- Place coleslaw mix in a large bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over coleslaw mix and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Honey Mustard Coleslaw in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012, p24
Reviews for Honey Mustard Coleslaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review