Honey Mustard Coleslaw Recipe
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- Place coleslaw mix in a large bowl. Combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over coleslaw mix and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Honey Mustard Coleslaw(5)
Sort By :
Okay. That is a keeper. Used it with turkey sliders. Great flavor.
Loved the flavor!
The Best! I made a little more dressing than was called for as the package of slaw was 16 oz. Had I been patient & just let the coleslaw sit awhile the original amt. would have been ok. This is definitely a different taste ....almost sweet & spicy. We loved it & it is a keeper.
Still being talked about! WOW! That means this is a definite keeper.
Quick, easy and very flavorful. Nice change from the regular coleslaw. Even better after a day or two of sitting.