- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line two 15x10x1-in. baking pans with foil; grease foil. Using a sharp knife, cut through the two chicken wing joints; discard wing tips. Place remaining wings in prepared pans.
- In a small saucepan, combine remaining ingredients; bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Pour over wings, turning to coat. Bake 30-40 minutes on each side or until wings are glazed and chicken juices run clear. Yield: about 3 dozen (wing sections).
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Honey-Mustard Chicken Wings
"These were good, but maybe just a little more spice. Watch the timing on these. Ours almost burned. I'll watch the timing better next time and see if I can come up with a little more spice."
"Doubled this receipe for a graduation potluck and it was AWESOME!!!! Partially cooked the wings in the oven the night before and cooked the sauce on the stove; then the next day I put the wing in a crock pot, covered them with the sauce, set the temperature on low for several hours and when it was time to eat the chicken was falling off the bone and had abosrbed the taste of the sauce! The one crock pot held about 7 lbs of wings and they were gone in less than 20 minutes! Can't wait to make it again!"
"My son loves these wings"
"These were wonderful, i was pleasantly surprised as i usually don't like honey mustard. If i had cooked them the 1 1/4 hrs it specifies tho they would have been burnt to a crisp. It actually took between 30-45 mins to cook."
"The wings tended to stick to the pan and burn a little. Overall very good taste."
"Loved the flavor!"
"Our family of 9 love these.....We make them using chicken legs, though rather than wings."