For a change from spicy buffalo sauce, try these sweet and sticky wings. There's a good chance they'll become your new favorite! —Susan Seymour, Valatie, New York
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line two 15x10x1-in. baking pans with foil; grease foil. Using a sharp knife, cut through the two chicken wing joints; discard wing tips. Place remaining wings in prepared pans.
- In a small saucepan, combine remaining ingredients; bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Pour over wings, turning to coat. Bake 30-40 minutes on each side or until wings are glazed and chicken juices run clear. Yield: about 3 dozen (wing sections).
Originally published as Honey-Mustard Chicken Wings in Taste of Home April/May 2006, p19
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Honey-Mustard Chicken Wings
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review