Honey-Mustard Chicken Wings Recipe
- 4 pounds chicken wings
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Line two 15x10x1-in. baking pans with foil; grease foil. Using a sharp knife, cut through the two chicken wing joints; discard wing tips. Place remaining wings in prepared pans.
- 2. In a small saucepan, combine remaining ingredients; bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Pour over wings, turning to coat. Bake 30-40 minutes on each side or until wings are glazed and chicken juices run clear. Yield: about 3 dozen (wing sections).
1 chicken wing equals 152 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 107 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Honey-Mustard Chicken Wings
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer