Honey-Mustard Chicken Wings Recipe
- 4 pounds whole chicken wings
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1. Line two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans with foil; grease the foil. Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. Place wings in prepared pans.
- 2. In a small saucepan, combine the mustard, honey, butter, lemon juice and turmeric. Bring to a boil. Pour over chicken wings; turn to coat.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until chicken juices run clear and glaze is set, turning once. Yield: about 3 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 152 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 130 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 9 g protein.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer