Honey-Mustard Chicken Wings Recipe
- 4 pounds whole chicken wings
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Line two 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans with foil; grease the foil. Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. Place wings in prepared pans.
- In a small saucepan, combine the mustard, honey, butter, lemon juice and turmeric. Bring to a boil. Pour over chicken wings; turn to coat.
- Bake at 400° for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until chicken juices run clear and glaze is set, turning once. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Honey-Mustard Chicken Wings
Sort By :
"I made these exactly as written and they were delicious! I served them with pasta salad and Hawaiian rolls as a main entree instead of an appetizer."
"Doubled this receipe for a graduation potluck and it was AWESOME!!!! Partially cooked the wings in the oven the night before and cooked the sauce on the stove; then the next day I put the wing in a crock pot, covered them with the sauce, set the temperature on low for several hours and when it was time to eat the chicken was falling off the bone and had abosrbed the taste of the sauce! The one crock pot held about 7 lbs of wings and they were gone in less than 20 minutes! Can't wait to make it again!"
"My son loves these wings"
"These were wonderful, i was pleasantly surprised as i usually don't like honey mustard. If i had cooked them the 1 1/4 hrs it specifies tho they would have been burnt to a crisp. It actually took between 30-45 mins to cook."
"The wings tended to stick to the pan and burn a little. Overall very good taste."