“This is a variation on a recipe I found in a magazine for those with diabetes.” Serve with whole grain bread for a tasty meal. —Mary Beth Bond, Washington, Kansas
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 3/4 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 cup fat-free honey Dijon salad dressing
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup shredded smoked Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped walnuts
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken, grapes, water chestnuts, lemon peel and pepper. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Divide spinach between two plates; top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and walnuts. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Honey-Mustard Chicken Salad in Simple & Delicious August/September 2010, p31
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Honey-Mustard Chicken Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review