“This entree combines my husband’s love for mustard with my love for anything sweet (the honey),” writes Lisa Varner, a field editor from Charleston, South Carolina. “The yummy curry taste really sends this dish over the top! We like it with rice pilaf.”
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, butter, mustard, orange juice and
- curry powder. Spoon half into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- In a skillet, brown chicken in oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place over sauce; turn to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes. Drizzle with remaining
- sauce. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads
- 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 454 calories, 23 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 104 mg cholesterol, 707 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 28 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon