Honey-Mustard Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon plus 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and 1 teaspoon of mustard. In another shallow bowl, combine honey and remaining mustard. Dip chicken in honey-mustard mixture, then coat with crumbs.
- In a nonstick skillet, cook chicken over medium heat in butter for 4-6 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Honey-Mustard Chicken(8)
Sort By :
Great flavor. I loved it. Next time I might try adding a little garlic.
The coating doesn't stay on and it's a bit mushy. If I used oil instead of butter so I could get the pan real hot then it probably would be better. If I try it again, I will put the butter in the sauce and bake it. The flavor was fine though.
Would have liked it to turn out a little more crispy, slightly "mushy." Probably just need to perfect the cooking based off of my skillet/heat. Will make again as it was nice taste and good change of pace.
I needed something different and this was a good one to make. Very tasty and will make it again
I think this is a great recipe for a quick meal. My husband really loved it and said it was a keeper. We both really liked that it was simple and full of flavor.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >