The flavor of this brats is enhanced by a sweet mustard glaze, which give them a unique taste. Everyone loves them and declares them delicious!
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon steak sauce
- 4 uncooked bratwurst links
- 4 brat buns
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard, honey, mayonnaise and steak
- sauce. Grill bratwurst, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes
- or until a thermometer reads 160°, turning and basting
- frequently with mustard mixture. Serve on buns. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 624 calories, 35 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 1,531 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 20 g protein.