Honey-Mustard Beef Kabobs
Here's an easy entree that's sure to get mustard lovers all fired up. Suzanne McKinley of Lyons, Georgia relies on the tangy condiment to season these beefy skewers. A bit of the no-fuss sauce is set aside for dipping.
3 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- In a bowl, combine the mustard, honey, Worcestershire sauce, salt and
- pepper. Pour half of the sauce into a large resealable plastic bag;
- add beef cubes and toss to coat. Set remaining sauce aside.
- Thread beef onto metal or soaked wooden skewers. Discard marinade
- from beef. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or
- until meat reaches desired doneness, turning once. Serve with
- reserved sauce. Yield: 3 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.