Honey-Mustard Beef Kabobs Recipe
Here's an easy entree that's sure to get mustard lovers all fired up. Suzanne McKinley of Lyons, Georgia relies on the tangy condiment to season these beefy skewers. A bit of the no-fuss sauce is set aside for dipping.
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 pound beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- In a bowl, combine the mustard, honey, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Pour half of the sauce into a large resealable plastic bag; add beef cubes and toss to coat. Set remaining sauce aside.
- Thread beef onto metal or soaked wooden skewers. Discard marinade from beef. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness, turning once. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Honey-Mustard Beef Kabobs in Quick Cooking May/June 2004, p35
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Honey-Mustard Beef Kabobs(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Beef Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Kabobs >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Beef Recipes >
- Grilled Kabobs >
- Grilled Steak Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >