Honey-Mustard Apricot Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup honey mustard
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 1. Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. In a small bowl, combine the mustard, apricot preserves, ginger, salt and pepper. Place the chicken on a greased foil-lined baking sheet. Spoon half of the mustard mixture over chicken.
- 2. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4 minutes. Turn; brush with remaining mustard mixture. Broil 3-4 minutes longer or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 chicken breast half equals 235 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 281 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.