Honey-Mustard Apricot Chicken
This tender chicken has such a short prep, you'll practically want to ring the dinner bell before you start cooking! —Janet Pavkov, Barberton, Ohio
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup honey mustard
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash each salt and pepper
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. In a small bowl, combine the
- mustard, apricot preserves, ginger, salt and pepper. Place the
- chicken on a greased foil-lined baking sheet. Spoon half of the
- mustard mixture over chicken.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4 minutes. Turn; brush with remaining
- mustard mixture. Broil 3-4 minutes longer or until juices run clear.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken breast half equals 235 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 281 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.