This tender chicken has such a short prep, you'll practically want to ring the dinner bell before you start cooking! —Janet Pavkov, Barberton, Ohio
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup honey mustard
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash each salt and pepper
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. In a small bowl, combine the mustard, apricot preserves, ginger, salt and pepper. Place the chicken on a greased foil-lined baking sheet. Spoon half of the mustard mixture over chicken.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4 minutes. Turn; brush with remaining mustard mixture. Broil 3-4 minutes longer or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Apricot-Honey Chicken in Simple & Delicious April/May 2012, p32
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Honey-Mustard Apricot Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review