Honey Muffins Recipe
- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside. In a bowl, beat eggs. Add honey, orange juice, butter and vanilla; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill 12 greased muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Honey Muffins(6)
Sort By :
Good muffins! Served them with honey butter. Will make these again.
Delicious! This is quick and easy to make. The OJ wasn't overpowering and the texture was perfect.
I really like the flavor of these, however, I think I might have over-baked them a little because they were dry. I did make a maple syrup and powdered sugar glaze that I liked! I will try again though and keep a better eye on them.
These make a delicious treat for honey fans! I substituted in one cup of white whole wheat flour (King Arthur brand) for added nutrition and added 1 teaspoon of grated orange zest to intensify the orange flavor. Yummy!
I substituted lemon juice and sprinkled poppy seeds on top. Wonderful recipe.