Honey-Moon Rolls Recipe
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons honey, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and 2 tablespoons honey until smooth; stir in almonds. Unroll crescent dough; separate into triangles.
- 2. Place 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture in the center of each triangle. Roll up and place point side down 2 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet; curve ends to form a crescent. Sprinkle tops with cinnamon.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Drizzle with remaining honey. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 rolls.
1 roll equals 200 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 265 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Honey-Moon Rolls
"i really liked this. it is an easy and quick dessert that can be made in a matter of minutes. will add to my pesonal collection of go to recipes"
"Easy and delicious!!"
"Brought back chilhood memories. I great addition to Sunday brunch"