Yum! Dress up plain crescent roll dough with cream cheese, honey and sliced almonds. —Abby Rutila, White Lake, Michigan
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons honey, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and 2 tablespoons honey until smooth; stir in almonds. Unroll crescent dough; separate into triangles.
- Place 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture in the center of each triangle. Roll up and place point side down 2 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet; curve ends to form a crescent. Sprinkle tops with cinnamon.
- Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Drizzle with remaining honey. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 rolls.
Originally published as Honey-Moon Rolls in Taste of Home October 2011, p48
Reviews for Honey-Moon Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2014
"i really liked this. it is an easy and quick dessert that can be made in a matter of minutes. will add to my pesonal collection of go to recipes"
Reviewed Nov. 17, 2012
"Easy and delicious!!"
Reviewed Sep. 26, 2011
"Brought back chilhood memories. I great addition to Sunday brunch"