VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons honey, divided
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and 2 tablespoons honey until smooth; stir in almonds. Unroll crescent dough; separate into triangles.
- Place 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture in the center of each triangle. Roll up and place point side down 2 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet; curve ends to form a crescent. Sprinkle tops with cinnamon.
- Bake at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Drizzle with remaining honey. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 rolls.
Originally published as Honey-Moon Rolls in Taste of Home October 2011, p48
Reviews forHoney-Moon Rolls
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 17, 2012
"easy and delicious!!"
Reviewed Sep. 26, 2011
"Brought back chilhood memories. I great addition to Sunday brunch"