My hearty lamb bites are delicious and convenient. Assemble them the day before, then pop them under the broiler when the party starts. —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 3 pounds lamb stew meat
- LEMON FETA DIP:
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups (8 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 2 pepperoncini, minced
- Mix the first seven ingredients in a shallow dish. Add lamb; turn to coat. Refrigerate 4-6 hours.
- Preheat broiler. For dip, place sour cream, lemon juice, feta cheese and pepperoncini in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Drain lamb and discard marinade. Thread two pieces of lamb on each of 36 soaked wooden skewers; place in two 15x10-in. pans. Broil 6-8 in. from heat until lamb reaches desired doneness, 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally. Serve with dip. Yield: 3 dozen (2 cups dip).
Originally published as Honey-Mint Lamb Skewers in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2017, p18
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Honey-Mint Lamb Skewers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review