Honey-Maple Glazed Ham Recipe
- 1 spiral-sliced fully cooked bone-in ham (7 to 9 pounds)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1. Line a roasting pan with heavy-duty foil. Place ham on a rack in prepared pan. Pour maple syrup over ham, separating slices. In a small bowl, beat the remaining ingredients until blended; spread 3/4 cup over ham.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-1/2 hours. Spread remaining butter mixture over ham; bake 30-45 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140°, basting occasionally with pan drippings. Yield: 15 servings.
4 ounces cooked ham: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Honey-Maple Glazed Ham
"Made this for lunch/dinner, and it was sooo good!"
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer