- 1 spiral-sliced fully cooked bone-in ham (7 to 9 pounds)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup honey
- Line a roasting pan with heavy-duty foil. Place ham on a rack in prepared pan. Pour maple syrup over ham, separating slices. In a small bowl, beat the remaining ingredients until blended; spread 3/4 cup over ham.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-1/2 hours. Spread remaining butter mixture over ham; bake 30-45 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140°, basting occasionally with pan drippings. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Honey-Maple Glazed Ham in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2013, p230
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Honey-Maple Glazed Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 14, 2014
Made this for lunch/dinner, and it was sooo good!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Ham Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Ham Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Glazed Ham Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >