My graham cracker-crusted ham gets a double coating of a simple honey-maple glaze. The first half melts into the ham while the second half forms a sweet caramelized topping. —Alan Sproles, Knoxville, Tennessee
Recommended: Grandma's Best Suppers
- 1 spiral-sliced fully cooked bone-in ham (7 to 9 pounds)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup honey
- Line a roasting pan with heavy-duty foil. Place ham on a rack in prepared pan. Pour maple syrup over ham, separating slices. In a small bowl, beat the remaining ingredients until blended; spread 3/4 cup over ham.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-1/2 hours. Spread remaining butter mixture over ham; bake 30-45 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140°, basting occasionally with pan drippings. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Honey-Maple Glazed Ham in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2013, p230
Reviews for Honey-Maple Glazed Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review