- 1/3 cup key lime juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 red snapper fillet (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- In a small bowl, combine lime juice and honey. Pour 1/2 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add the fish. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 1 hour. Place remaining mixture in a small saucepan; set aside.
- Drain fish and discard marinade. Sprinkle fillets with chili powder; place on a greased broiler pan.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Meanwhile, bring reserved lime juice mixture to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until reduced by half. Spoon over fillets. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Honey-Lime Red Snapper for Two in Taste of Home
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Honey-Lime Red Snapper for Two(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 5, 2013
Presentation was beautiful. However, the flavors were lacking.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Dinner Recipes >