Honey-Lime Red Snapper Recipe
- 3/4 cup Key lime juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 red snapper fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- In a small bowl, combine lime juice and honey. Pour 1/2 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add the fish. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 1 hour. Place remaining mixture in a small saucepan; set aside.
- Drain fish and discard marinade. Sprinkle fillets with chili powder; place on a greased broiler pan.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, bring reserved lime juice mixture to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until reduced by half. Spoon over fillets. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Honey-Lime Red Snapper
Sort By :
Even my husband who doesn't like fish really liked this dish, served with herbed corn on the cob and fresh sliced tomatoes mmmmm!!
Not good. I don't know anyone who would like this recipe.