Honey-Lime Ham Recipe
When I first made this recipe for my husband and our boys, there weren't any leftovers. I immediately knew it was a winner!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 bone-in fully cooked ham steak (1-1/2 pounds)
- 1. In a small saucepan, melt butter. Add the honey, lime juice and seasoned salt. Cook and stir until heated through. Cool.
- 2. Place ham in a resealable plastic bag; pour honey mixture over ham. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- 3. Bring to room temperature. Drain and discard marinade. Grill, uncovered, over hot heat, 3-5 minutes on each side or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
6 ounce-weight: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Honey-Lime Ham
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC