- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 bone-in fully cooked ham steak (1-1/2 pounds)
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Add the honey, lime juice and seasoned salt. Cook and stir until heated through. Cool.
- Place ham in a resealable plastic bag; pour honey mixture over ham. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Bring to room temperature. Drain and discard marinade. Grill, uncovered, over hot heat, 3-5 minutes on each side or until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Honey-Lime Ham in Country Pork 1996, p106
Reviews for Honey-Lime Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review