Honey-Lime Grilled Chicken
You won't have to pack a lot of supplies to stir up the easy marinade shared by Dorothy Smith of El Dorado, Arkansas. It requires only three ingredients and gives fabulous lime flavor to tender chicken breasts.
4 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine the honey, soy sauce and lime
- juice; add chicken. Seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30-45
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium
- heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.