Honey-Lime Grilled Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine the honey, soy sauce and lime juice; add chicken. Seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30-45 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Honey-Lime Grilled Chicken(10)
Sort By :
Easy to make. All my kids liked it, even my picky eater. I served it over steamed organic rice with vegetables.
I found this recipe years ago and it's a grill favorite. It's a must try!
We liked these a lot! Super easy!
Not enough flavor
This was so good. I did not discard the marinade though I basted the chicken while it was grilling. My guests really enjoyed it.
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Chicken Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Chicken Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >