Honey-Lime Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups torn salad greens
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 small red apple, sliced
- 3 tablespoons thawed limeade or lemonade concentrate
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1. On two salad plates, arrange the greens, oranges and apple. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salads. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 465 calories, 21 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 21 mg sodium, 74 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Honey-Lime Fruit Salad
"I first made this for my husband while we were still dating... we loved it then, and still love it now! It's a very unique flavor. Oh, and it's very easy too!!"
"This went together really fast even the dressing. The lime-honey dressing was excellent and complimented the salad perfectly. I will definitely make this again."