Honey-Lime Fruit Salad
When husband Frank and I yearn for something a little different at mealtime, I fix this unique fruit salad. It's really light and refreshing.Emma Magielda, Amsterdam, New York
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups torn salad greens
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 small red apple, sliced
- 3 tablespoons thawed limeade or lemonade concentrate
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- On two salad plates, arrange the greens, oranges and apple. In a
- small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salads.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 465 calories, 21 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 21 mg sodium, 74 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 2 g protein.