When husband Frank and I yearn for something a little different at mealtime, I fix this unique fruit salad. It's really light and refreshing.—Emma Magielda, Amsterdam, New York
- 1-1/2 cups torn salad greens
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 small red apple, sliced
- 3 tablespoons thawed limeade or lemonade concentrate
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- On two salad plates, arrange the greens, oranges and apple. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salads. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Honey-Lime Fruit Salad in Taste of Home June/July 1998, p10
Reviews for Honey-Lime Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review