Honey-Lime Fruit Plate Recipe
"This sweet-tart salad is simple yet elegant," relates field editor Joan Hallford of North Richland Hills, Texas. "I can easily assemble it for a family dinner, and it's special enough for company."
- 2 medium nectarines, sliced
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and sliced
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Leaf lettuce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon thawed limeade concentrate
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Dash ground mustard
- Arrange the fruit on lettuce-lined salad plates. In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine the remaining ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over salads; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Honey-Lime Fruit Plate in Taste of Home June/July 2000, p8
Reviews for Honey-Lime Fruit Plate(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review