Honey Lemon Jelly Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups honey
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 1 pouch (3 ounces) liquid fruit pectin
- 1. In a Dutch oven, combine honey, lemon juice and peel. Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly. Stir in pectin. Continue to boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 2. Remove from heat; skim off foam. Ladle hot mixture into three hot sterilized half-pint jars, leaving 1/4-in. headspace. Wipe rims. Center lids on jars; screw on bands until fingertip tight.
- 3. Place jars into canner with simmering water, ensuring that they are completely covered with water. Bring to a boil; process for 5 minutes. Remove jars and cool. Yield: 3 half-pints.
2 tablespoons: 110 calories, trace fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 2mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (29g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Honey Lemon Jelly
"I think it's great I think it's a little spendy to make but we'll worth it .can use on chicken tenders as marinate.I like it"