- 4 cups thinly sliced fresh kale
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup dried currants
- 2 tablespoons grated Asiago cheese
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Place kale, almonds and currants in a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients until blended. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Honey Kale Currant & Almond Salad in Taste of Home February/March 2016, p60
Reviews for Honey Kale Currant & Almond Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review