Honey-Herb Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon each dried marjoram, oregano and thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon each garlic powder, seasoned salt, paprika and pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a small bowl, combine the marjoram, oregano, thyme, garlic powder, seasoned salt, paprika and pepper. Rub over pork. Line a roasting pan with heavy-duty foil; place tenderloins on a rack in prepared pan. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small nonstick saucepan, saute onion in oil until tender. Stir in the remaining sauce ingredients; bring to a boil. Remove from the heat. Set aside 1 cup; keep warm.
- Spoon half of the remaining sauce over pork. Bake 20-30 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, brushing once more with sauce. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Honey-Herb Pork Tenderloin(4)
Sort By :
This recipe was a total waste of an expensive piece of meat. The sauce is just awful!
My family enjoyed this recipe. I served the tenderloin over a garden salad and the sauce was the perfect dressing.