Honey Grilled Shrimp Recipe
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, honey and garlic; set aside 1/2 cup. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the shrimp. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes. Cover and refrigerate reserved marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Thread shrimp onto eight metal or soaked wooden skewers. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes on each side. Baste with reserved marinade. Grill or broil 3-4 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink, turning and basting frequently. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Honey Grilled Shrimp
Sort By :
Very easy and flavorful!
Delicious and easy!!!
Awesome! Instead of putting it on skewers, put it in an aluminum pan on the grill. The sauce was yummy!
I don't eat seafood, but I did try this at least. I still don't like seafood, but my boyfriend liked these and gave them a four star. Guess that must be good!
My son and I both loved this! Too bad DH is allergic to shellfish. I used the marinade to make him a piece of chicken though and he said it was good! DS and I enjoyed the shrimp!