Honey Grilled Shrimp Recipe
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, honey and garlic; set aside 1/2 cup. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the shrimp. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes. Cover and refrigerate reserved marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Thread shrimp onto eight metal or soaked wooden skewers. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes on each side. Baste with reserved marinade. Grill or broil 3-4 minutes longer or until shrimp turn pink, turning and basting frequently. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Honey Grilled Shrimp
Sort By :
"So so good! I tried it with chicken and shrimp. The shrimp was delicious and the chicken was just okay."
"Very easy and flavorful!"
"Delicious and easy!!!"
"Awesome! Instead of putting it on skewers, put it in an aluminum pan on the grill. The sauce was yummy!"
"I don't eat seafood, but I did try this at least. I still don't like seafood, but my boyfriend liked these and gave them a four star. Guess that must be good!"