Honey-Glazed Wings Recipe
My family favors chicken wings that are mildly seasoned with honey, ginger, soy sauce and chili sauce. Tasty and tender, they are sure to be a hit at your next get-together. They're a crowd-pleaser! -Marlene Wahl, Baldwin, Wisconsin
- 15 whole chicken wings (about 3 pounds)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1. Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip section. Set wings aside. In a small saucepan, combine the honey, soy sauce, oil, chili sauce, salt, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and ginger. Cook and stir until blended and heated through. Cool to room temperature.
- 2. Place the chicken wings in a large resealable plastic bag; add honey mixture. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- 3. Drain and discard marinade. Place wings in a well-greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes. Drain; turn wings. Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear and glaze is set. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Honey-Glazed Wings
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC