Honey-Glazed Spiral Ham Recipe
- 1 bone-in fully cooked spiral-sliced ham (7 to 8 pounds)
- 1/2 cup pear nectar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- Line a roasting pan with heavy-duty foil. Place ham on a rack in a shallow baking pan. Combine pear nectar and orange juice; brush 1/3 cup over ham. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 30 minutes, brushing twice with remaining juice mixture.
- Combine brown sugar and honey; spread over ham. Bake 45-55 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140°, basting occasionally with pan drippings. Yield: 20-24 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Honey-Glazed Spiral Ham(2)
Sort By :
could this be cooked in a slow cooker? If yes, high or low and how long?
This was excellent. Tastes like clone of a well known ham company. This has become a holiday tradition. We have been requested to bring this to the holiday get togethers.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >