Honey-Glazed Snack Mix
Serve up a big bowl of this sweet and crispy snack and watch it disappear. If you like, substitute peanuts, cashews or even mixed nuts for the pecans.
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 8 cups Crispix
- 3 cups miniature pretzels
- 2 cups Diamond of California Pecan Halves
- 2/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup honey
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal, pretzels and pecans; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter; stir in honey until well blended.
- Pour over cereal mixture and stir to coat. Spread into two greased
- 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 350° for 12-15
- minutes or until mixture is lightly glazed, stirring occasionally.
- Cool in pan for 3 minutes; remove from pan and spread on waxed paper
- to cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 12
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 275 calories, 17 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 301 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.