Honey-Glazed Snack Mix Recipe
For a nice change of pace from packaged snack, try this golden, slightly sweet mix from Cindy Kolberg of Suracuse, Indiana. "I've even put this mix in decorative canisters and given it as gifts," she notes.
- 4 cups Rice or Corn Chex
- 1-1/2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 cup Diamond of California Pecan Halves
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup honey
- In a large bowl, combine cereal, pretzels and pecans; set aside. Melt butter in a small saucepan; stir in honey and blend well. Pour over cereal mixture and stir to coat evenly. Spread in a jelly roll pan. Bake at 350° for 12 to 15 minutes or until mixture is slightly glazed, stirring occasionally. Remove from oven and cool slightly. Spread on waxed paper to cool completely. Yield: about 6-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Honey-Glazed Snack Mix in Taste of Home February/March 1993, p66
Reviews for Honey-Glazed Snack Mix(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 9, 2011
I love this snack mix and so do my kids. Its so easy to make and SO good. I add a little more butter and honey, but that is just my liking. I recommend this to everyone. Its a great snack for kids since you know whats in it.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Birthday Recipes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Kids Snacks >
- Nut Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Snack Mix >