- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine the first three ingredients; rub over pork. In a large ovenproof skillet, brown pork in canola oil on all sides.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil; spoon over pork. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with pan juices. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Honey-Glazed Pork Tenderloins in Country Woman June/July 2012, p43
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Honey-Glazed Pork Tenderloins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2012
It was delicious even without chipotle pepper and sesame oil.
Reviewed May. 3, 2012
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >