Honey-Glazed Pork Tenderloins
Honey, smoky chipotle pepper and soy sauce help to flavor this no-fuss pork tenderloin. Serve it with veggies or rice for a satisfying meal.Diane Cotton, Franklin, North Carolina
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Combine the first three ingredients; rub over pork. In a large
- ovenproof skillet, brown pork in canola oil on all sides.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, soy sauce, vinegar and sesame
- oil; spoon over pork. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes
- or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with pan
- juices. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 4 ounces cooked pork equals 288 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 265 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 31 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch, 1/2 fat.