Honey-Glazed Pork Tenderloins
Honey, smoky chipotle pepper and soy sauce help to flavor this no-fuss pork tenderloin. Serve it with veggies or rice for a satisfying meal.Diane Cotton, Franklin, North Carolina
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine the first three ingredients; rub
- over pork. In a large ovenproof skillet, brown pork in canola oil on
- all sides.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil;
- spoon over pork. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until a
- thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with pan juices.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 4 ounces cooked pork equals 288 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 265 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 31 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as