Honey-Glazed Pork Tenderloins Recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Combine the first three ingredients; rub over pork. In a large ovenproof skillet, brown pork in canola oil on all sides.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil; spoon over pork. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with pan juices. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with pan juices if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
4 ounces cooked pork equals 288 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 265 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 31 g protein.
Reviews for Honey-Glazed Pork Tenderloins
"It was delicious even without chipotle pepper and sesame oil."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.