Honey-Glazed Ham Recipe
Here's an easy solution for feeding a large group. The simple ham is perfect for family dinners where time in the kitchen is as valuable as space in the oven.—Jacquie Stolz, Little Sioux, Iowa
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (4 pounds)
- 1-1/2 cups ginger ale
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Cut ham in half; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Pour ginger ale over ham. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through.
- 2. Combine the honey, mustard, cloves and cinnamon; stir until smooth. Spread over ham; cook 30 minutes longer. Yield: 14 servings.
4 ounces cooked ham equals 166 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 1,347 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 24 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC