- 2/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1 large onion, cut into 1-1/2-inch wedges
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Pour 1 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 5-6 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. On six metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread chicken and vegetables. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear, basting frequently with reserved marinade. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Honey-Glazed Chicken Kabobs
Sort By :
This is absolutely delicious and easy to make! I made them for a dinner rehearsal for a wedding for 20 people they all said they were the best they had ever had! I did add chunks of pineapple and squash with mushroom caps ...wonderful
This is delicious and very easy to make! I let my chicken marinate overnight, and it was wonderful! I also added mushrooms and pineapple to the kabobs, and my daughter loved them. I'll be making this again soon!
We have modified the recipe to put in a grill pan with holes on the BBQ. It is then more like a stir-fry. We love to entertain
with it on the menu.
Delicious, everyone loved it. Will definitely make again.