“This is my husband’s favorite ‘special day’ meal. I serve it with rice pilaf, salad and grilled garlic bread.” —Tracey Miller, Aiken, South Carolina
- 2/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1 large onion, cut into 1-1/2-inch wedges
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Pour 1 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 5-6 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. On six metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread chicken and vegetables. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear, basting frequently with reserved marinade. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Honey-Glazed Chicken Kabobs in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010, p55
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Honey-Glazed Chicken Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review