Honey-Garlic Pork Ribs
This is a great recipe I discovered recently. I make it often because we really enjoy it...hope you do, too!
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Bake: 1-1/2 hours
- 4 pounds pork spareribs or pork loin back ribs
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; place in a large resealable
- plastic bag. Combine remaining ingredients; pour half the marinade
- over the ribs. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for several
- hours or overnight, turning bag occasionally. Cover and refrigerate
- remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade from ribs. Place ribs on a rack in a
- greased shallow baking pan. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour.
- Drain. Pour reserved marinade over ribs. Bake, uncovered, for 30-45
- minutes or until meat is tender, brushing occasionally with pan
- juices. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.